Piece of Arts

Good morning classmaters, today has been a dificult day for me, is for this that I write about a dark piece of Arts.
Really I don't know much about art, nevertheless my father is a artist, him is a photographer and their photos are piece of arts, him with his camera make wonders.
Really. I don't remember  all the works I've seen but in this especial day I remember a really dark piece of art this is the Unknown Pleasures cover of Joy division, since that I was a boy I listened Joy division, and altough I, didn't understan their lyrics I feel sad with their melodies, and this CD Cover sample. Is funny because I thought that there was a hidden meaning in this CD cover but really is a Pulsar of electromagnetic radiation. Well, this piece I like for this, the free interpretation, with a Pulsar Electromagnetic I felt sad. 
The Album is very Sad and I'm a happy person but is a dificult day xd. 
My favourite song in this album is Love will tears us a part

Well bloggers I hope it's a good day for everyone.


This is the UNKNOWN PLEASURES CD cover: 


Resultado de imagen para joy division portada

Comentarios

Entradas populares