English Language Challenges

Hi bloggers, Today a write about my experience learning english at the university.
In school it was the subject that I liked the least. They were the worst of the week, I think the teachers made it a bad experience but in the university, all the teachers have been very good, which makes me feel more secure.

This is my last course of english, really I don't feel very secure speak english, I think that I must practice much more, to be more fluent. When I write in english I feel more sure and I can keep calm, without nervious, for this I enjoy learn english with the blogs, is more quiet. I have to improve my vocabulary, and for this I need see more movies in english with the subtitles in english to. Also I must listen more music in english and do the tried of understand the lyrics.

Today, I don't use the english to much, really only listen english in movies, but always I see the movies with spanish sustitles, so I don't work to much.
I like that in English we work whit blogs, because there are many of us who do not enjoy talking too much and less when it is in another language

I want learn english, because I enjoy the travels, and many countries speak this languge, but I'm in calm, because I know that in the future I will speak english whitout problems.

I hope it was a good experience for everyone, see you soon.

Comentarios

Entradas populares