India

Hi bloggers,

today I talk about the county that i dream visit in the future.
Well, when I was a children I dream with visit Italy, France, Canadá or USA... I really wanted know a bigs citys, but now is different, today I want know India, I want learn about oriental filosofy, and nothing is better that India. I'm interested in learn about meditation, respiraton and the art of contemplation, and India is the origin where born everything. The occidentals and the capitalism societys, they forget, the essential and they dreams with a superficial things, but I'm in disagremment with this sistem, I thing that the live is a adventure and the true school. I want visit the first monasterios, the Ganges River and other sacred places. India is a rural country, the live is hard, the society isn´t perfect, but I want learn directly from the fathers and mothers from this filosofy.
Well, in my opinión every countrys have the potencial to be perfects but the societys and the economical sistems are bad.

Bye :)
Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. The Oriental’s culture is so different from ours. I’m very Intrigue about it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very interesting article. The system destroy everything good.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares