My career

Hi blogger, today I want write about my career. 
I study geography and I like  very much, when I was a child I wanted study a career that let me travel, (the travel for my are the best way of learn) I wanted  know the different cultures, landscaapes and societys, is for this reasons that I chose geography, because you can learn the essential  in travels. Other reason are the topics, I learn various areas like social and urbanist studies, but also physical topics, for example climatology, geology and hidrology.
I  knew that in geography the field knowledge is important, and for this reason the travel are essentials, also I knew that this career was very important for the future of the world, a planet in ambiental crisis, where I wanted was a change agent. 
I chose the Universidad de Chile because is the best university in this country, maybe we don´t have all resources that other university have, but the teachers, and the student are the best, and the Universidad of Chile have a rich tradition and for my this is the most important. 


This is a picture of a study trip :) Geography is amazing


La imagen puede contener: 4 personas, incluidos Martín Morales Amigo y Camilo Zamorano Watson, personas sonriendo, personas de pie, montaña, cielo, exterior y naturaleza

Comentarios

  1. I think too that travel is the best way to learn! And this picture es very funny :D
    Regards.



    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares